An alternative to attending public CSM or CSPO classes is to invite Hubert to your company and work directly with the your project team. The on-site Scrum class focuses on your projects and the challenges within the organization. Whether you are fairly new to using the Scrum framework for software development, or you would like to improve on an existing Scrum implementation, a focused on-site Scrum training will create the change you are looking for.
There are several options to organize Scrum training in your organization: a Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner class can be modified to focus on one of your projects at hand. The exercises in class are replaced with work on the actual project, and we can inspect and update project documents like a Product Backlog, or transfer requirement documents to a Backlog. We will perform release planning and sprint planning – all to fit your specific needs. This type of class requires prior phone conversations with stakeholders to determine which project to select and which specific goals to set for the class. At the end of the two days, all people are ready for certification by the Scrum Alliance.
A variation on this approach is to extend the two day class to three days, creating more time to do actual work, and to have more in-depth discussions. This approach gets the best feedback from clients, the extra time spent is well worth the effort.
- Affordable Class Sessions – with more than 10 people in class the cost is lower than public classes
- Customized Training – focus on your projects, your challenges and your people
- Confidential Training – an NDA will be in signed and we can work in depth with plans and requirements
- Effective Impact – with the whole team in class the learning is more than individual knowledge gain
- Immediate Results – working with actual project data will create usable artifacts for your project
PARTNER CLIENTS INCLUDE